Traffic Control Systems
for smarter, safer roads.
Founded in 1996, Traffic Control systems was established with a mission to be a leading provider for the supply, installation and maintenance of Traffic Management Systems.
More than two decades on, we proudly support the key traffic assets around metro and regional South Australia for state and council road authorities, with project and maintenance work of critical traffic signal infrastructure.
Our capability has grown and evolved with technology, but our commitment to delivering what we say we will for our clients, has never changed.
Collectively, our team bring more than 30 years of traffic signal experience, backed by more than 80 years of electrical experience.
We proudly manufacture, supply and install a wide range of traffic management systems including pedestrian and signalised intersections, intelligent Traffic Systems, including associated civil work as well as providing comprehensive traffic signal preventative maintenance services.
- Scheduled/preventative and responsive traffic Signal Maintenance, program updates and repair
- Detector loop cutting services including safety camera loops, traffic signal loops, managed motorway incident detection loops and parking access loops for barrier gates
- ITS, traffic signal UPS and CCTV installations
- Advanced warning systems
- Modification to existing signals
- Electrical contracting
- Civil construction – trenching
- Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure – general maintenance contract
- Northern Connector – new signalised intersections
- Anzac Highway underpass – new signalised intersections
- Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure – installations and alternations and standby call out service
- Torrens 2 Torrens Project – new signalised intersections
- Glenelg tramline extension – installation of 7 new signalized intersections as well as rebuilding the 15 existing sites in King William St, North Terrace and Port Road.
- Southern Expressway – Installation of 480 incident loops and installed and/or upgraded 9 signalised intersections.
- Port River Expressway – installation of 10 new signalised intersections
- Road lighting associated with signalized intersections and traffic ramps
- On call service for all of our clients who require out of hours support
Commitment to Quality
Traffic Control Systems operates a Quality System which meets, as a minimum, the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9002:1994.
We maintain the highest level of quality workmanship in a manner that is safe for our staff and the community with consideration for the protection of the environment. This statement forms the basis for our Quality System.
Our objective is to be the best service provider, with the highest standards of quality of work, operating in our specialist field. To achieve this objective, we are committed to on-going training and development for all of our staff in the key areas in which we work.
Traffic Control Systems are certified a proud member of the National Electrical and Communications Association (NECA).
Our motto is “right first time – every time”.
Get in Touch
Traffic Control systems
38-40 Dunorlan Road
Edwardstown SA 5039
(08) 8276 7766
Send Us a Message
Copyright Traffic Control systems – All rights reserved